The changes we have made are making a difference
Restrictions on businesses and gatherings are still in effect across the whole of Tasmania. It’s important to keep following the rules that are currently in place.
The changes Tasmanian’s have made to their lives are making a difference.
The simple things we should continue to do to protect ourselves and others from COVID-19 are:
– Get tested. If you feel like you have a fever, runny nose, cough, sore/itchy throat or shortness of breath, call your GP or the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738 for a referral
– Stay home unless leaving for supplies, work or study, medical needs, caring for someone, or exercise.
– If you must go out, stay at least 1.5 metres from others.
– Practice good hygiene. Cover coughs or sneezes and dispose of tissues safely.
– Wash hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and warm water, including after coughing or sneezing.
– Download the COVIDSafe app.