Stay the distance, reduce the risk
With stage 1 restrictions having lifted on Monday, more information about the Government’s staged approach to gatherings and physical distancing has been added to the Coronavirus website today.
For this approach to work, we must all continue to do the right thing to reduce the risk of outbreaks and to protect lives.
The everyday things you can do to help are:
- stay home if you are unwell
- Be aware of and follow the current gathering and business restrictions for Tasmania
- Get tested for COVID-19 if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands regularly and particularly before eating and after blowing your nose
- Stay at least 1.5m from others when away from home