Naracoopa Jetty & Fishing Competition
To be held on Saturday 4 December 2021
To celebrate the re-opening of the Naracoopa Jetty, a fishing competition will be held on Saturday 4 December.
The official opening will commence at 9.00am closely followed by the start of the competition.
The rules are as follows;
- Commence at 9am until 2pm
- One fishing line or rod per person
- Only fish and squid caught on the jetty, on the day, will be allowed in the competition
- Stingrays and non-eatable fish are not included in the competition
- Cash prize of $500 for the biggest fish & $500 for biggest squid adults
- Cash prizes of $200 for biggest fish & $200 for biggest squid for children under 16
- There will be marshals on the day enforcing the rules
Thank you to East West Dive for sponsoring the event.