King Island Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
The King Island Arts & Culture Advisory Committee is a sub-committee of Council. Originally formed in 2007, Council agreed at its ordinary meeting of 17 August 2021 to update the terms of reference and membership of this Committee to better reflect current activities and needs in arts and culture on King Island.
A full copy of the terms of reference can be downloaded here.
Currently the committee consists of representatives from the following organisations:
- King Island District High School
- Produce of King Island market
- King Island Historical Society
- Lions Club of King Island
- King Island Cultural Centre volunteer representative
- King Island Tourism Inc.
- Off Island Arts Professional
- King Island Council (one elected member and Community Development Manager)
Should you have any questions about the Committee or this expression of interest process, please contact Council’s Community Development Manager, Mark Wischnat, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 03 6462 9000.