2020 Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
The Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards started in 2007 to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions that individuals, communities and businesses make throughout Tasmania. These awards aim to recognise their success and achievements, which contribute to making Tasmania a better place.
Nominate before Wednesday 22 July in one or more of the following categories;
- EPA Sustainability Award
- Fonterra Australia Agriculture Award
- Get Moving Tasmania Physical Activity Award
- Heather & Christopher Chong Outstanding Achiever Award
- MAIB Disability Achievement Award
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Tasprint Community Group of the Year Award
If you don’t have time to fill in a form, you can simply pick up the phone and call the Awards Office on 6234 9677. Tell them the name of your nominee and they will take it from there!